Our fantastic partner ClickBid is hosting a webinar about running your hybrid fundraising event. You won’t want to miss it.
Thursday, July 1st at 2 PM (est)
There are numerous lessons to be learned from running virtual events last year. This webinar walks through the step-by-step process of conducting a hybrid event. Hybrid events combine in-person donors with at-home donors. With our guidance, we can make it crazy simple. What you will learn in this webinar:
- How to set up and sell tickets for your hybrid event.
- Setting up a successful virtual venue (landing page).
- How to secure great auction items.
- Getting guests registered to bid.
- Opening your auction event early.
- Checking your guests into the event.
- Running your Live Auction.
- Running your Fund-a-Need.
- Closing your event (check out).
Hosted by Matthew Burnell, Founder and CEO of ClickBid
Matthew started ClickBid in 2002 with a desire to help charities use technology to raise more money. Since then, it is his focus to build a solution that is easy to use and effective at engaging donors. ClickBid has grown to support thousands of events annually with an incredible team equally focused on charity success through fundraising.
Matt brings his knowledge of technology and video production to this webinar in a way that will provide practical guidance on running a successful hybrid event this fall and beyond.